BLOGS

The Drakon's Hoard

A blog where I post ideas, Q&A's, and other things relating to my roleplaying and stories.

1. Drakon's Standard Roleplay Rules

by , 01-06-2016 at 05:24 PM (The Drakon's Hoard)
    I recently realized that most, if not all, of my roleplays have several of their guiding rules in common, no matter what the roleplay is about. So, I decided that I would compile these rules into a blog post, so that rather than copying them out every time, I could simply link to this post, and focus more on writing out the rules specific to each individual roleplay.

These rules primarily apply to IC (In-Character) roleplays, which take place in the Spiral. OOC (Out-Of-Character) roleplays ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Roleplay Universe: Dragonlords of the Spiral

by , 11-24-2015 at 01:22 PM (The Drakon's Hoard)
    The Dragonlords of the Spiral are an ancient group of some of the most powerful dragons in existence. Formed not long after the creation of the Spiral after the Elemental Titan War, they consist of five dragons - no more, no less - that are chosen whenever a previous one dies. The Dragonlords are powerful - it is thought that, at their peak, they may even be near the level of their predecessors, the Fire Titans, in power. However, even when they aren't at that peak, they are still dangerous, powerful ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Dragon Species

by , 06-11-2015 at 09:04 PM (The Drakon's Hoard)
    "Dragon" is sometimes too broad of a term. There are so many varieties of dragons, from the classic western design, to the eastern Lung, and beyond. I've decided to create this post to compile the different categories of dragons there are in fiction and literature.

*Western: Found in classic medieval tales, this is often the first thing that pops into your mind when someone says dragon. Four legs, two bat-like wings, a love of hoarding gold, and the ability to breathe out ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Corsair's Files Q&A

by , 06-01-2015 at 07:34 PM (The Drakon's Hoard)
    Well, I recently got a blog on here, so I had spent some time asking myself what I wanted my first post to be. In the end, since these seem like they're pretty popular, I decided to make a Q&A for my own characters!

I'm sure you know how this works. You leave a question for my characters, and they'll answer it to the best of their abilities. Now, I won't let them give out spoilers, but just about any other question is fair game. Ask away!

Note: As my character profiles ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized