BLOGS

A day in the life of flash.

This blog will talk about things that interest me, things I've noticed, things I've been working on or plan to work on, etc.

1. Creepy promotion for sure.

by , 02-20-2013 at 11:12 PM (A day in the life of flash.)
    So I went ahead and chose to get martin valvida from the crowns shop, and when I promoted him to undead monquistador champion, he went from weird to flat out creepy (in a funny sort of way). Photos below.

NOTE: For epics, he cannot learn double relentless sadly, and he also gains 2 new attack animations upon promotion as well, so there's that.

Updated 02-20-2013 at 11:13 PM by Flash33

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. Legends of the Tower Guardians: My wizard101 video series project.

by , 02-02-2013 at 07:37 PM (A day in the life of flash.)
    So since it appears that my blog over on wizard101 central gets less views than my blog over here on pirate101 central does, I figured that I'd post about something wizard101 related so-to-speak.

Legends of the Tower Guardians is a video series that I started back around summer of last year (2012), but because people weren't showing up for film dates and also because some people had to unfortunately leave the series, I had to put the series on hiatus. After thinking about it for a couple ...

Updated 02-16-2013 at 05:57 AM by Flash33

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. People bashing other artists and claiming they have "no talent" at all.

by , 01-27-2013 at 05:32 PM (A day in the life of flash.)
    Whenever you think of an artist like justin timberlake, miley cyrus or some other star that worked for disney or some other big name company in the past, naturally some people will automatically assume that they have "no talent" or are "talentless". This I feel is just being rude, disrespectful and even immature to an extent as well and I feel that it needs to stop.

I understand that we all have different tastes in music, and I have no problems with them being said ...

Updated 02-02-2013 at 07:26 PM by Flash33

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. J. Todd Coleman has left Kingsisle.

by , 01-27-2013 at 05:31 PM (A day in the life of flash.)
    Yeah, if you haven't heard yet, J. Todd Coleman, one of the founders of Kingsisle Entertainment Inc., has left the company. This honestly caught me off guard as I didn't expect him to leave so soon. I wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors and I thank him for helping make wizard101 and pirate101. Farewell JTC, we'll never forget you.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Flash Reviews: FAQ's

by , 01-19-2013 at 03:01 AM (A day in the life of flash.)
    Hello everybody, flash33 here and today I'm going to answer some questions that you might be wondering about. If there's any questions you have that I didn't answer here then please feel free to post them in the comments section below. Anyway, onto the questions.

When did you start doing video game reviews? If memory serves, I started doing game reviews a few years ago during my 11th grade year of high school for the local paper and then for the morning/news show the year after that. ...

Updated 02-17-2013 at 02:50 AM by Flash33

Categories
    Uncategorized