BLOGS

A day in the life of flash.

This blog will talk about things that interest me, things I've noticed, things I've been working on or plan to work on, etc.

1. Flash Reviews: A new segment I'm doing.

by , 11-21-2012 at 01:15 AM (A day in the life of flash.)
    So after thinking about it for a while, I decided to do some game reviews of my own that will be featued in my blog here for everyone to see. My reviews will be pretty standard written reviews, with maybe some pictures as well. If enough people like my reviews, I may consider doing song and tv reviews as well, but we'll see what the future holds.

Stay tuned for my first game review coming soon.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Life of a Witchdoctor-My new fan-fiction.

by , 11-18-2012 at 02:55 PM (A day in the life of flash.)
    So yes, if you haven't noticed I am now writing my own pirate101 fan-fiction called, well, Life of a Witchdoctor. This story follows a witchdoctor named Seth Vinter on a journey through the spiral along with his trusty crew to not only find treasures, but also even a way to bring his parents back to life.

This ff is actually quite different then previous ones I've done, as it's not done in script form, and it also has pictures to go along with the story. 2 chapters are already up and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Looks like I'm a popular witchdoctor.

by , 11-16-2012 at 04:28 PM (A day in the life of flash.)
    If you've looked at some of my recent vm's, you'll see that allot of people have been coming to me when they have witchdoctor questions, since I'm apparently one of the first wd's to complete the game. To be honest, I'm kinda surprised that people have been coming to me for questions and are redirecting some people to me for their questions (not that I'm complaining or anything but still).

I have no problems answering questions at all, and I'll try to answer them as best I can. Do I ...

Updated 11-16-2012 at 04:28 PM by Flash33

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. New games: Why you should try before you buy or judge.

by , 11-16-2012 at 04:18 PM (A day in the life of flash.)
    Whenever something new comes out, there's always those who see fit to bash it and act like it's the worst thing ever to come out. Those people are probably also the kinds of people who don't like trying things out first.

If you've seen some of my posts, then you know that nothing bugs me more than people who think it's fine to judge a game without trying it first and only go on pictures, videos and word-of-mouth to form their opinions.

There's an old saying called "Never ...

Updated 11-16-2012 at 04:19 PM by Flash33

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. How to give/write a good game review.

by , 11-16-2012 at 04:15 PM (A day in the life of flash.)
    (cross-posting from w101c, p101c and the lol message boards).

I've noticed lately that some people are often biased when it comes to certain games and as such tend to either give it a very high rating claiming its the best game ever or a very low rating because they've never played it or it looks childish or something like that. I've done and seen game reviews for games in the past, and I can safely say that these are not fair or informed reviews or ratings on games. Below are some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast