BLOGS

A day in the life of flash.

Pirate101 review and flash reviews faq's tomorrow.

Rate this Entry
Just to let you all know that I am planning on doing a review on pirate101 hopefully tomorrow. One of the main reasons for me doing this review is since the topic of pirate101 is being brought up again on wizard101 central, I feel now's a good time as ever to give my own view/spin on pirate101 in a review of it.

Hopefully after people read my review of it they'll be more willing to give it a shot and hopefully also learn that you can't judge a game just based off of what you saw in a video, as they only show you a part of what a game has to offer and can't be used to judge an entire game on (the exception to this is if the video is apart of a let's play but even then one video can't be used to judge an entire game).

I'll also have a sort of faq's up tomorrow as well, just so you all can see why I decided to start doing reviews on games.

I hope you enjoyed this and as always thank you for your time and until we meet again gamers, god bless and happy gaming.

Submit "Pirate101 review and flash reviews faq's tomorrow." to Digg Submit "Pirate101 review and flash reviews faq's tomorrow." to del.icio.us Submit "Pirate101 review and flash reviews faq's tomorrow." to StumbleUpon Submit "Pirate101 review and flash reviews faq's tomorrow." to Google

Updated 01-15-2013 at 03:52 AM by Flash33

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments