BLOGS

A Mocca82 Blog, the writer who likes to be inspired.

Q&A Session with: Cadel

Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Greetings P101central,

Today I am going to start my first blog and it will be *looks at the title* ah that's right, a QandA Session. And not just any Q&A for the way I am going to do this requires interactiveness. This is how it is going to work...

1. Picture yourself in a comfortable room. You are sitting on the couch, before you is a small table with whatever you can imagine to be on there. Sitting right across from you is Cadel, now don't worry he is your friend for now. He has decided to come and answer any and all questions you have for him.

2. To ask a question post a commented to this blog with your question. Note: Do not ask questions to me about Cadel but rather ask Cadel about Cadel.

3. Wait for a response and then ask more if you have more to ask.

on to something very important...

Rules:

I.
Please keep your questions appropriate
II. You may post as much as up to five questions at one time.
III. Follow general forum rules and overall have fun

Links to Cadel's profile, story and etc are provided below...

Profile: http://www.pirate101central.com/foru...668#post247668
Note: His profile has not been updated since 11-22-2014 but I do plan on editing it soon

Role-play: http://www.pirate101central.com/foru...g-the-Shackles
Note: This is the role-play where he was created for and was first introduced

Backstory:
http://www.pirate101central.com/foru...-his-dark-path
Note: This is a short story that I am still working about how he became who he was in the role-plays. The link to the role-play I provided is important because it not only tells how he joins in the quest to save Omar from the Well of Spirits but it also tells how Cadel was redeemed from his past.

Theme Song: (New Theme Song coming soon)

Additional notes: I would really like to know what you guys think, so after reading this and possibly after you have gotten your first few questions answered please rate this thread and tell me what you think.

Submit "Q&A Session with: Cadel" to Digg Submit "Q&A Session with: Cadel" to del.icio.us Submit "Q&A Session with: Cadel" to StumbleUpon Submit "Q&A Session with: Cadel" to Google

Updated 05-24-2015 at 06:17 PM by Mocca82

Categories
Q&A Sessions:


Comments

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Mocca82's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hoodoo Master
    1.Of the curses you have used to end the life of various men,women and children,which ones would you say were the darkest you have ever encountered?

    2.I know you were involved in the murder of Joe Masseria,at the hands of the Frogfather!I also happen to know you and the Syndicate are on really bad terms...mind telling me what happened there?

    3.Have yo ever met with the Loa?

    4.Back in the Polarian War,who's side were you on?

    5.Is Ellie right that your blood type is 0?
    1. That is an interesting question... one of which I would have to say is definitely the curse to send someone to their own realm of terror, fear, darkness and torment. I myself had experienced personally such a curse and as the purpose of that curse is meant to inflict pain, fear, insanity and possibly even death, it most certainly did those things to me but...

    2. Yes that one is quite simple really... I did not follow the book of favors and literally broke every rule the Syndicate had written for their group, plus I may have cause a few casualties and destroyed a few things that they are not happy of.

    3. Never directly, I somehow always avoided a direct encounter plus the magic I used were generally some other form that wasn't hoodoo but something generally darker and deeper. When using magic I went for the darkest and deepest roots I could find, and therefore hoodoo was never a form I really used.

    4. Definitely the Polarian side, that was still during the time when I was part of my first crew and that Clockworks were first being used as war machines. I realized just how evil the clockwork invention was after... *sighs*... after my crew was murdered by them.

    5. And yes it's true. I do have blood type 0.
    Updated 12-22-2014 at 11:02 AM by Mocca82
  2. The Hoodoo Master's Avatar
    (This time not from Felix but from CUpid)

    1.Candy canes,candy corns,or syrup?Which do you prefer?

    2.Are you on Santa's naughty list or on his nice list?I'm not allowed to look inside...

    3.Have you ever wronged Oberon the Fayrie King,he seems really ticked at you...and we know what you did to Baba Yaga...at least,that's what Lazar told me.

    4.What do you think of Felix,he's awesome,isn't he?

    5.And finally,what do you think of me?And yes,you've met me,Cupid.
  3. Mocca82's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hoodoo Master
    (This time not from Felix but from CUpid)

    1.Candy canes,candy corns,or syrup?Which do you prefer?

    2.Are you on Santa's naughty list or on his nice list?I'm not allowed to look inside...

    3.Have you ever wronged Oberon the Fayrie King,he seems really ticked at you...and we know what you did to Baba Yaga...at least,that's what Lazar told me.

    4.What do you think of Felix,he's awesome,isn't he?

    5.And finally,what do you think of me?And yes,you've met me,Cupid.

    1. Definitely candy canes.

    2. Actually I am pretty sure I am on Santa's ban list or something worse, not sure...

    3. And no it wasn't Oberon I wronged it was his song whom I nearly killed due to draining him of his fairy power to use for a rather complex spell... he barely survived....

    4. Yes Felix is great, one of the better leaders I have served under since my first crew.

    5. And truthfully I am not sure... I have never met you and since I really don't believe in Santa its hard to even see you.
  4. ShadowStrikeV2's Avatar
    1. In the SGRRP, you've expressed an interest in returning Jason to your previous side, the dark side. Why is that?

    2. As Felix is in the service of the Lord of Light, who is not only the embodiment of, but also the source of, goodness, justice, mercy, and love, what were your feelings toward him and his master, both then and now?

    3. Why did you destroy the Spirit of Vengeance? As you, yourself, were once influenced by him and his brothers, and still were, at the time.
  5. Mocca82's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowStrikeV2
    1. In the SGRRP, you've expressed an interest in returning Jason to your previous side, the dark side. Why is that?

    2. As Felix is in the service of the Lord of Light, who is not only the embodiment of, but also the source of, goodness, justice, mercy, and love, what were your feelings toward him and his master, both then and now?

    3. Why did you destroy the Spirit of Vengeance? As you, yourself, were once influenced by him and his brothers, and still were, at the time.

    1. To answer your first question, back then I saw all things in a realm of darkness... they either fit or didn't fit in the "world" as I saw it. In Jason I saw he could actually add to the darkness as for sometime he himself dwelled in it... however the light he held within him was too great and thus the reason I could not turn him.

    2. Then? I hated him... I wanted to kill him however it was not my right nor duty to perform such a task. Now... I am happy for the kindness he has shown to me and he has earned my trust and respect for the many things he has done.

    3. I killed Jason's spirit of vengeance because it was weak... it was sick.. and dying. Jason's will to be avenged was fading... and so that left the spirit controlling him weak. It no longer had a place and I would not show it mercy... so it had to die. The act may have saved Jason's life... of which no doubt he would have been saved sooner or later... but it enabled me to also eliminate a threat.

    Extra: I would like to point out that for some time, I had indeed operated under the spirit of vengeance... but vengeance only goes so far. No... after a while I went into the next level of darkness... I operated under a spirit of hate, not only is it stronger but it enabled me to do many things of which now I continually regret. I know it will be only a matter of time before I finally am killed for my actions.
  6. ShadowStrikeV2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mocca82
    1. To answer your first question, back then I saw all things in a realm of darkness... they either fit or didn't fit in the "world" as I saw it. In Jason I saw he could actually add to the darkness as for sometime he himself dwelled in it... however the light he held within him was too great and thus the reason I could not turn him.

    2. Then? I hated him... I wanted to kill him however it was not my right nor duty to perform such a task. Now... I am happy for the kindness he has shown to me and he has earned my trust and respect for the many things he has done.

    3. I killed Jason's spirit of vengeance because it was weak... it was sick.. and dying. Jason's will to be avenged was fading... and so that left the spirit controlling him weak. It no longer had a place and I would not show it mercy... so it had to die. The act may have saved Jason's life... of which no doubt he would have been saved sooner or later... but it enabled me to also eliminate a threat.

    Extra: I would like to point out that for some time, I had indeed operated under the spirit of vengeance... but vengeance only goes so far. No... after a while I went into the next level of darkness... I operated under a spirit of hate, not only is it stronger but it enabled me to do many things of which now I continually regret. I know it will be only a matter of time before I finally am killed for my actions.
    1. Didn't you know that JDS [Jason's Dark Side] was just as likely to be a threat as an ally?

    2. If you had come into contact with an agent of Light sooner in your life, how do you think that would have impacted the rest of it?

    3. As a spirit spawned and fed by an ideal, and a popular one at that, Vengeance will never truly die. What are your thoughts on his imminent return? Do you think he could graduate from a spirit of simple vengeance, to hate, or possibly something worse? [If such a thing existed.]
  7. Mocca82's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowStrikeV2
    1. Didn't you know that JDS [Jason's Dark Side] was just as likely to be a threat as an ally?

    2. If you had come into contact with an agent of Light sooner in your life, how do you think that would have impacted the rest of it?

    3. As a spirit spawned and fed by an ideal, and a popular one at that, Vengeance will never truly die. What are your thoughts on his imminent return? Do you think he could graduate from a spirit of simple vengeance, to hate, or possibly something worse? [If such a thing existed.]
    1. Yes I was completely aware of it... you see if Jason had returned to the dark side I could have possibly driven him to a point where both he and I are "partners" of darkness... but I did not trust him. Seeing the threat and seeing how week Jason's spirit of vengeance I thought to myself "why not eliminate the threat right away" and so... instead of taking a chance I simply "killed" the thing.

    2. If that were the case I may have NEVER gone as far into this "path of darkness" that I have gone. But my entire life was from one tragedy to the next and I had many "dark" influences (such as Maurus) in my life lead me into the path of darkness I walked for so long.

    3. Yes its true the "spirit of vengeance" never truly dies... but its one thing to be aware of such a thing and let it control your life. Jason having experienced this first hand will either hate the feeling entirely and be more aware of when an "offer" of possession comes. Me... well lets just say I fed off its power and loved the feeling so much I did not see how it rotted away my soul until in the end it was nearly too late.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12