BLOGS

Sakura no Miko

Welcome to the blog of your signature nerd, Sakura

Rate this Entry
Hello hello hello, all.

If you're unfamiliar with me, well, that's odd. I've been here for nearly two years. Where've you been? XD

Now, some of you might still remember me as Highlander. (The Highlander Fox of Avalon on the message boards) Please, I'd prefer to be addressed as Sakura, Miko, or simply Emma. I'm a lot more comfortable with it.

I've been posting Roleplays since forever, so...yea. I'm a writer and artist (though I don't see any talent with either XD), and I draw and write fairly frequently. I love video games, and I play three MMOs: Aura Kingdom, Pirate101, and Wizard101.

Here's a brief list of my characters in both:

Wizard101

Emma Stormshade (Sorceress)
Keira Ashshard (Necromancer)
Brooke Hexgrove (Diviner)
Iridian StarWeaver (Diviner, soon to be deleted so I can have a Conjurer or Pyromancer)
(two more I can't remember the names of)

Pirate101

Sneaky Emma (Musketeer)
Ruthless Keira Moone (Witchdoctor)
Insincere Savannah (Swashbuckler)
Cynical Valeria Collins (Privateer)
Diligent Amy Laverne (Buccaneer)

Aura Kingdom

Chimera Server:

Semira (Duelist)
Anthanasia (Wizard)
Candeloro (Ranger)
Luncea (Ravager)
Amaranthina (Gunslinger)
Alumira (Necromancer/Reaper)
Esmeraldara (Brawler)
Amaryllyse (Sorcerer)

Siren Server:

Artemissiah (Guardian)
Thahnatos (Ronin)
Pentelisia (Grenadier)
Izahnagi (Bard)
Celestianna (Duelist)
Melanthina (Wizard)
Elinessa (Reaper)

Submit "Welcome to the blog of your signature nerd, Sakura" to Digg Submit "Welcome to the blog of your signature nerd, Sakura" to del.icio.us Submit "Welcome to the blog of your signature nerd, Sakura" to StumbleUpon Submit "Welcome to the blog of your signature nerd, Sakura" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh don't be so modest Emma, you are an a wonderful writer and an amazing artists thus having "talent" in both arts.

And wow... that's a LOT of characters you have there. Which are your favorite? And why?