BLOGS

Sakura no Miko

Any Questions

Rate this Entry
This is a bit of a post regarding any questions there are about my characters and me. XD I'll likely answer most questions, save for personal ones. So, shoot. :P I'll go ahead and answer some questions I get asked more than usual.

Q: What fandoms are you in?
A: Well, Dangan Ronpa, Aura Kingdom, Pirate/Wizard101, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Attack on Titan, Black Rock Shooter, Homestuck (sort of), and RWBY are the ones that come to mind at the moment. :P

Q: Why do you doubt that you can draw and write?
A: One, I have severe depression. Two, I have severe anxiety issues. Three, I see absolutely no talent in anything I do. Four, I'm self-deprecating. Extremely so.

Q: How many characters do you have?
A: I lost track at the 50 mark. Emma, Keira, Valerie, Amy, Savannah, and Alexandra are my main characters, even though I don't use them so commonly. (Mostly because they've had more character development than others ) Hmm, can I name more... Anneke, Sonata, Raven, Morgan, Desiree, Elissa, Adrian, Sakura, Gwen, Ophelia, Charlotte, Megumi, Echo, Kagami, Monica, James, Damien, Evangeline, Gisela, Zachary, Nova, Amber, Carmen, Cori, V, Coron, Gelle, Salem, Silena, Hallow, Cadenza, Ivory, Octavia, Trinity, Angelica, Serafina, Soyala, Bastet, Aemilia, Rosangela, Marina, Karina, and a few more, not counting any more characters I make. XD I think that's about half, though.

Q: What is your favorite of the Roleplays you've made ?
A: Eep, that's a hard one... I'm going to have to say Resentful Reminiscings, one of my first few Roleplays on the site. It was the onset of quite a few character arcs for me, such as the rivalry between Jack (Drakon's character') and Raven. I'd love to make it again someday, as it's one of the few Roleplays I can look back in without getting embarrassed.

Submit "Any Questions" to Digg Submit "Any Questions" to del.icio.us Submit "Any Questions" to StumbleUpon Submit "Any Questions" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

1.What was Reminiscing Resentments about?

2.What was your first role play?

3.Which of your characters would you hate to meet irl?

4.731 kg of chocolate or 457 kg of gold,which would you prefer to have?

5.Finally,how's it goin'der,eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hoodoo Master
    1.What was Reminiscing Resentments about?

2.What was your first role play?

3.Which of your characters would you hate to meet irl?

4.731 kg of chocolate or 457 kg of gold,which would you prefer to have?

5.Finally,how's it goin'der,eh?
    1. Resentful Reminiscings was about a woman who finally seized tyrannical control of the entire Spiral, and about a resistance group formed by some pirates. Emma Everhart was the 'general' of the resistance (which was fun), and several interesting things occurred. I'd love to bring it back one day, but I doubt many would be interested, especially considering the influx of new, more interesting roleplays and people. No one has time for me or my silly ideas..hehe...I suppose that's what happens when stuff like this occurs...

2. My first roleplay? Dear god, I don't quite remember the title, but I regret everything. It was essentially an improv roleplay and I would absolutely die from embarrassment if it ever resurfaced. (I messed stuff up for everyone)

3. Hmm...that's a tough one. I'm pretty sure all of them would have it out for me due to the stuff I've put them through...probably Kagami, Nalani, or Destiny. Kagami's essentially insane, Nalani's radioactive and a danger to the world, and Destiny's just rude.

4. The gold. Not only could I buy chocolate tat way, but I could fulfill plenty of other requirements.

5. Not too well and we can leave it at that.