BLOGS

The Drakon's Hoard

The Corsair's Files Q&A

Rate this Entry
Well, I recently got a blog on here, so I had spent some time asking myself what I wanted my first post to be. In the end, since these seem like they're pretty popular, I decided to make a Q&A for my own characters!

I'm sure you know how this works. You leave a question for my characters, and they'll answer it to the best of their abilities. Now, I won't let them give out spoilers, but just about any other question is fair game. Ask away!

Note: As my character profiles have not been updated for a while, there are some characters I have that you cannot find there. Don't worry - if it's an active character of mine, I'll be sure to have them answer it. In fact, even characters that haven't been introduced yet may answer...

Note II: Again, my profiles haven't been updated for a while, so some information may be outdated. If an answer here contradicts the profile's information, then that information is usually outdated.

Submit "The Corsair's Files Q&A" to Digg Submit "The Corsair's Files Q&A" to del.icio.us Submit "The Corsair's Files Q&A" to StumbleUpon Submit "The Corsair's Files Q&A" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

To Jack- How's adjusting to your clockwork arm? I figure you're missing your real one, but hey, you can't have everything. :P

To Joan- How's life? I know Amy still hates you, but I haven't seen you around in a while. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakura no Miko
    To Jack- How's adjusting to your clockwork arm? I figure you're missing your real one, but hey, you can't have everything. :P

To Joan- How's life? I know Amy still hates you, but I haven't seen you around in a while. XD
    (Jack) "Yeah, I guess not. It's not as bad as it could be, really. I mean, it's always fun to hit someone annoying with an arm that's basically a lead pipe. But it does have its own problems..."

(Joan) "My own life matters little. I have been busy on a few... jobs, as it were. I haven't been around most of the pirates in a while, for which I am thankful."
    (Jack) "Hey, what's that supposed to mean?"
    To the Nameless One....

1.Has it ever happened that you could not provide with the requests of your client?And if no,then what would happen?If yes,then what did happen?

2.Is there a policy,or a set of rules you need to follow in your every deal?

3.What is your most intriguing client?

4.Have you ever been cheated by some client at some point?

5.Have you ever started any wars,or the likes?

5.Who was it that cast the spell on you?

6.How do you view the magical arts?

7.Have you ever had students?People who have learned magic from you?

8.You constantly send Lynx to work amongst pirates...what is your purpose with their lot?

9.Have you ever possessed another?When,how and whom,if so.If not,then why not?Many a pact of possession can be made?

10.Mention a client of yours who's pact brought him or her total and complete gratification.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hoodoo Master
    To the Nameless One....

1.Has it ever happened that you could not provide with the requests of your client?And if no,then what would happen?If yes,then what did happen?

2.Is there a policy,or a set of rules you need to follow in your every deal?

3.What is your most intriguing client?

4.Have you ever been cheated by some client at some point?

5.Have you ever started any wars,or the likes?

5.Who was it that cast the spell on you?

6.How do you view the magical arts?

7.Have you ever had students?People who have learned magic from you?

8.You constantly send Lynx to work amongst pirates...what is your purpose with their lot?

9.Have you ever possessed another?When,how and whom,if so.If not,then why not?Many a pact of possession can be made?

10.Mention a client of yours who's pact brought him or her total and complete gratification.
    1. "No, that has never happened. You see, I scout out my pontential clients before I present myself to them with a deal. I always go to them - not the other way around."

2. "Of course! I present my clients with the deal in verbal form, then in written form. They are free to sign the contract if they wish - though they must use a special pen of mine to do so - or they can turn down my assistance. They are free to ask any questions they like, and I will answer them openly and honestly."

3. "I have many interesting clients. It would be... difficult for me to pick just one. Although I do have a certain dracolich client who never fails to fascinate me..."

4. "Naturally. There are always those who believe they can break a deal with me. Unfortunately for them, I am always in need of examples as to why that is a bad idea."

5. "Hehe, once. Though I don't know if I'd call it a war yet... I simply did my friend Scythar a favor, and told him where he might find a certain weapon..."

5. "Do you know you listed the number five twice? Anyways, I don't remember their name exactly, but they were a high-ranking member of the Templars, I believe. They are long dead by now, though."

6. "Exactly as you said - as an art. Magic is key to what makes up the Spiral. Those that can manipulate it are like artists, painting brilliant pictures with but a thought and a word. One must be careful when using magic, though, for all magic comes with a price."

7. "I have attempted to pass on my knowledge before. I was... less than successful in that endeavor."

8. *This answer had been removed, courtesy of your friendly neighborhood Drakon*

9. "While I am able to possess others, I have never done so. Why would I take away one's free will, when free will is the reason I have so many clients?"

10. "Ah, I am afraid I cannot do that. I may be able to grant my clients' deepest wishes, but wishes are selfish in nature. Signing a contract with a being such as me for selfish reasons will lead to misery in the end. That is the biggest downfall of mortals - their inability to comprehend this when given the choice. And it is why I love them so."
    The Nameless One...

1.Some magicians promote possession,knowing that the spirit would enjoy their times within the body of the magicians,and the magician would enjoy being given powers by the spirit.Symbiosis,that kind of pact exists.

For Vetas Ignal....

1.Who was it that freed you?

2.How do you hope to reclaim your long-lost power?

3.How are you taking the long transformation of the Spiral?Are you having trouble catching up to new technology or is it fitting swiftly into your world?

4.Where did Grazul come from?Is there any special history behind this particular demon?

5.What spell did he use to bind you...the demon,in question?

6.A dragon's silver tongue is what gives them amazing charisma,along with their beguiling eyes,and alluring aura...prisoners of Dragons all too often develop Stockholm Syndrome...did your mesmerism always come to you naturally,or did you learn any of it from some other source?

7.What exactly is your relationship with Felix Yellowfish?He seems too vague when asked...

8.Are there any mortals from your dragon-god days that have really left a strong impression on you,as brilliant and worthy people?

9.Do you have any kids?

10.Who were your parents?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hoodoo Master
    The Nameless One...

1.Some magicians promote possession,knowing that the spirit would enjoy their times within the body of the magicians,and the magician would enjoy being given powers by the spirit.Symbiosis,that kind of pact exists.

For Vetas Ignal....

1.Who was it that freed you?

2.How do you hope to reclaim your long-lost power?

3.How are you taking the long transformation of the Spiral?Are you having trouble catching up to new technology or is it fitting swiftly into your world?

4.Where did Grazul come from?Is there any special history behind this particular demon?

5.What spell did he use to bind you...the demon,in question?

6.A dragon's silver tongue is what gives them amazing charisma,along with their beguiling eyes,and alluring aura...prisoners of Dragons all too often develop Stockholm Syndrome...did your mesmerism always come to you naturally,or did you learn any of it from some other source?

7.What exactly is your relationship with Felix Yellowfish?He seems too vague when asked...

8.Are there any mortals from your dragon-god days that have really left a strong impression on you,as brilliant and worthy people?

9.Do you have any kids?

10.Who were your parents?
    The Nameless One: "I was merely expressing my opinion on a matter I find distasteful. How others view it is not a concern of mine. If you wish to be possessed, I do not mind. Just do not expect me to be the one possessing you."

Vetas Ignal: "If I must answer them,"

1. "Drakon requests I do not answer this. He says he will be writing a short story on the subject soon, though."

2. "I do not hope to reclaim my powers. I already know that I will. My plan has been set in motion for quite a while now, since not long after I was freed. I do not expect you to comprehend all the facets of it."

3. "I am rather surprised at how much the worlds of the Spiral have advanced during my imprisonment, but I am already adjusted to it."

4. "All I know of Grazul is that he is a supposed demon-god, with a special hatred of draconic species. The Nameless One may know more on the subject, but he is not inclined to share that information."

5. "A peculiar spell that was a hybrid of Time Magic and Necromancy. It suspended my body and spirit in a single frozen moment in time, while necrotic energies slowly deprived me of my power. I'd imagine a spell like that was hardly easy to cast - most of the ritual for it had to be prepared in advance."

6. "The fundamentals of my Mesmerism powers do come naturally, but I have improved upon them through immensely since I discovered them."

7. "Master Yellowfish is quite an intriguing enigma, because of his immense magical essence. We have collaborated on projects in the past, and I imagine we will do so again in the future."

8. "No."

9. "Yes, a single child, though he is not aware that I am his father."

10. "My kind do not form parental bonds. We are expected to fend for ourselves as soon as we hatch. As such, I know little about my patronage."