PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Petition to ki to finish the other books and the final instance at the same time

I was very disapointed with the briefness of the story. I really don't want a untested final instance released in live. That how hydra bugs get stuck in game for the next few years. It obvious the story seem long from over and the final instance isn't even ready for test realm. Kingsisle should have a short conclusion and then send us back to get remaining pieces of the map then when we ready we come back defeat kane and then Pick up chapter 2 with captain hande plan.

i feel ki should finish the intended story then put Capt hande near the end as a teaser to what coming next. My fellow pirates do you think ki should complete the original story then have a final arch conclusion?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Starbreaker For This Useful Post:

DarkFire054 (05-21-2016),El Capitano (05-23-2016),Elemutation (05-21-2016),IronFistOfJustice (05-21-2016),StormyMarcusParker (05-21-2016),Storyhunter101 (05-21-2016)

Storyhunter101 is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer

• Storyhunter101's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Noble Nora Norrington
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Privateer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Val. Spiral Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Re: Petition to ki to finish the other books and the final instance at the same time

I am all for this; KingsIsle going with the original story that spans into Book 20 as planned. By the sounds of it, the way the story has been presented in Test Realm, it's not to a lot of players' liking on the boards. I've heard that Valencia Part 2 is beautiful and the music is great, but score and scenery is not enough. Story and actual gameplay should be at the forefront always. As far as I've read through different threads on the forum, the story is not only rushed and lackluster, but the gameplay isn't all that solid either... I would love it if KI nixed this whole "big summer update" that may or may not seal their (and our) fate and instead went with the original plan which sounded so epic! But then I didn't play Valencia Part 2 in Test Realm to see firsthand if it's legitimately good or bad, so what do I know? Again, what I'm reading on the boards does not bode well. Or so it would seem...
    ~ Noble Nora Norrington, Privateer from Marleybone ~ Sly Scarlet Poole, Swashbuckler from Skull Island ~ Crafty Luisa Eastwick, Witchdoctor from Krokotopia ~ Brass Belle Silver, Buccaneer from Grizzleheim ~ Dead-eye Fiona Davenport, Musketeer from Mooshu

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Storyhunter101 For This Useful Post:

DarkFire054 (05-21-2016),El Capitano (05-23-2016)

DarkFire054 is offline Sailor
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

• DarkFire054's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Fearless Wolf Nightingale
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquila Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cynical

Re: Petition to ki to finish the other books and the final instance at the same time

I think they should go back to the original idea that Blind Mew was hinting at long ago, instead of rushing the update to keep us quiet, because getting out quickly and it being barren won't keep people around, I wouldn't mind a streamlined experience if it was closer to Polaris and the updates kept coming, regardless I think no matter what the story HAS TO GO TO EL DORADO FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER, its bene such a folcal point of the story, it cant just be dropped out and scrapped, we have the markings read from mooshu and most of the pieces, it would be silly to end it

I can see quite a few directions the story can go form now on other than the orginal arc, I hope a dev sees this to gether some ideas:

- Keep the original Armada idea and make this battle LOOK like the we trumped Kane, but he's just making us drop our guard so he can get us when we are not expecting it; OR have Kane fall, but ( as others on the board suggested) have Phule be the hidden leader or something and have him keep the Armada Lineage going

- After the fall of Kane, the dogs of Marleybone could find out that we started the war, and the Queens army can be our new enemies (assuming they dont forgive us for all the help we had in the war)

- Us now knowing the dangers of El Dorado (since we supposedly learn more), we wrestle with rival pirate gangs to keep anyone from ever stepping foot there ( this one cna involve rival gangs and us trying to make a true pirate republic)

- During the all out war of Mb and Vl, Napelguin returns to crush both of the major powers at once, trying once again to take over ( this one isnt as likely imo, but would be intresting and could invole Aries due to his telling of us failing)

Avi By a friend of mine ( not from central )... Sig by me.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkFire054 For This Useful Post:

El Capitano (05-23-2016),Storyhunter101 (05-22-2016)