Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Koalabear567's Avatar
       Koalabear567 is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    75
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    27
    Thanks (Received)
    100
    Gold
    54

    Birthday Card Dragon

    This first generation pet has ultra-rare talents that I'd like to reveal, or even find out if they're new grants. I'd settle for actually having the grant set that it has on one of my pets, so name your price and the time you can morph. If I can't make time to morph when you're on, I'll ask if you can do it at another time. Once the time is set, we'll set a date, and I'll be sure to bring enough gold for a good number of morphs.

    I have an number of hybrids, isolated pet grants, and projects for perfect pets that are ongoing. If I have it, I'll be very willing to morph. (Though I prefer hybrid morphs as I'm usually able to pick out any new utra or epic traits on the offspring that way.)

    Please! Please! Please! Allow me to morph with this enigma that I was unable to find during its only availability period (Pirate101's 5th Birthoween). Thank you!

    [Side Note: I'll respond to replies here as quickly as I can.]
    Last edited by Koalabear567; 11-10-2017 at 01:13 PM.
    Stormy Aaron Sharp Lv. 70 Privy, Clever Aaron Devereaux Lv. 70 Musk, Fiery Darius Ashburn Lv. 70 Bucc, & Dead-eye Amber Hawkins Lv. 22 ​Swash




  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Koalabear567 For This Useful Post:

    HelpfulAuroraParker (11-10-2017)


  3. #2
    Rrrrzzzz419's Avatar
       Rrrrzzzz419 is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    436
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    381
    Thanks (Received)
    617
    Gold
    120

    Re: Birthday Card Dragon

    Yeah that one seemed to be the hardest 1 to get. I have 2 of them but I haven't leveled them up yet. Once I get them to adult I might morph 1 with you, but if I do I want to morph a pet that has grants Rally and grants Regroup preferably.

    Captains Of The #TrollPatrol. Avatar (Me) made by Sock from Super Happy Fun Times. Profile and Signature picture (My Pirates) made by @HelpfulAuroraParker.



  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rrrrzzzz419 For This Useful Post:

    Aislinn (11-12-2017),HelpfulAuroraParker (11-10-2017)


  5. #3
    Koalabear567's Avatar
       Koalabear567 is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    75
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    27
    Thanks (Received)
    100
    Gold
    54

    Re: Birthday Card Dragon

    Grants Rally and Grants Regroup, I have, though I'm not 100% certain I have them both on one pet yet. I'm working on it.
    Stormy Aaron Sharp Lv. 70 Privy, Clever Aaron Devereaux Lv. 70 Musk, Fiery Darius Ashburn Lv. 70 Bucc, & Dead-eye Amber Hawkins Lv. 22 ​Swash




  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Koalabear567 For This Useful Post:

    HelpfulAuroraParker (12-15-2017)


  7. #4
    Rrrrzzzz419's Avatar
       Rrrrzzzz419 is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    436
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    381
    Thanks (Received)
    617
    Gold
    120

    Re: Birthday Card Dragon

    Quote Originally Posted by Koalabear567 View Post
    Grants Rally and Grants Regroup, I have, though I'm not 100% certain I have them both on one pet yet. I'm working on it.
    So to be clear, you want a Birthday Card dragon that grants Rally and Regroup?

    Captains Of The #TrollPatrol. Avatar (Me) made by Sock from Super Happy Fun Times. Profile and Signature picture (My Pirates) made by @HelpfulAuroraParker.



  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rrrrzzzz419 For This Useful Post:

    HelpfulAuroraParker (12-15-2017)


  9. #5
       KestrelDawn is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    22
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    9
    Thanks (Received)
    28
    Gold
    46

    Re: Birthday Card Dragon

    It looks like you might have already gotten what you are looking for but I do have a first generation Birthday Card Dragon with the following Powers/Talents expressed: Flanking1, DoubleTap1 and Grants Assassin's Mist.

    I only got one other as a drop, but it is still a baby with DoubleTap1 expressed.

    Let me know if you are still looking.



  10. The Following User Says Thank You to KestrelDawn For This Useful Post:

    HelpfulAuroraParker (01-03-2018)


  11. #6
    Koalabear567's Avatar
       Koalabear567 is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    75
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    27
    Thanks (Received)
    100
    Gold
    54

    Re: Birthday Card Dragon

    Quote Originally Posted by KestrelDawn View Post
    It looks like you might have already gotten what you are looking for but I do have a first generation Birthday Card Dragon with the following Powers/Talents expressed: Flanking1, DoubleTap1 and Grants Assassin's Mist.

    I only got one other as a drop, but it is still a baby with DoubleTap1 expressed.

    Let me know if you are still looking.
    I am definitely still looking, but I hadn't checked this thread since @Rrrrzzz419 made his last post here.

    I really need to be more clear when replying (as Rrrrzzzz419's always eager to point out what can be misinterpreted from my posts ).

    I was offering to morph my pet that has the grants Rally and Regroup (my pet is a Faunfawn).

    I do have other pets with grants that I can use to morph.

    I desire to morph with a dropped Birthday Card Dragon, so that I can find out if any new grants were hidden in its trait pool. (Partly for my own curiosity and partly for the Wiki records, which reminds me. Your pet got Double Tap, so put it in the Wiki page and help all the pirates who use this site in the process, please.)
    Last edited by Koalabear567; 02-07-2018 at 12:42 AM.
    Stormy Aaron Sharp Lv. 70 Privy, Clever Aaron Devereaux Lv. 70 Musk, Fiery Darius Ashburn Lv. 70 Bucc, & Dead-eye Amber Hawkins Lv. 22 ​Swash




  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Koalabear567 For This Useful Post:

    HelpfulAuroraParker (02-07-2018)




  13. #7
    Rrrrzzzz419's Avatar
       Rrrrzzzz419 is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    436
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    381
    Thanks (Received)
    617
    Gold
    120

    Re: Birthday Card Dragon

    Quote Originally Posted by Koalabear567 View Post
    I am definitely still looking, but I hadn't checked this thread since @Rrrrzzz419 made his last post here.

    I really need to be more clear when replying (as Rrrrzzzz419's always eager to point out what can be misinterpreted from my posts ).

    I was offering to morph my pet that has the grants Rally and Regroup (my pet is a Faunfawn).

    I do have other pets with grants that I can use to morph.
    Well I am definitely interesting in morphing with that pet of yours. I haven't leveled up my Birthday Card Dragon's yet though as I have been working on my Black Mambo's, Grouper, and Stardust Chameleon. That said, i'll get around to it eventually and in the mean time I have several other pets I can morph.

    Captains Of The #TrollPatrol. Avatar (Me) made by Sock from Super Happy Fun Times. Profile and Signature picture (My Pirates) made by @HelpfulAuroraParker.



  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rrrrzzzz419 For This Useful Post:

    HelpfulAuroraParker (02-07-2018)


  15. #8
    Koalabear567's Avatar
       Koalabear567 is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    75
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    27
    Thanks (Received)
    100
    Gold
    54

    Re: Birthday Card Dragon

    Quote Originally Posted by Rrrrzzzz419 View Post
    Well I am definitely interesting in morphing with that pet of yours. I haven't leveled up my Birthday Card Dragon's yet though as I have been working on my Black Mambo's, Grouper, and Stardust Chameleon. That said, i'll get around to it eventually and in the mean time I have several other pets I can morph.
    You wouldn't happen to have a Sand Shark, would you? One that you can morph with? (I'd like to try out my Dancing Shark theory.)

    It's understandable if you don't. There are other pets that I'd like to morph with on the off chance to get a copy of them. A Glowfish, Mountain Yeti, Majestic Ibis, Shrieking Eel, or Flying Cobra just to name a few.

    I usually have Friday and Saturday to play on Pirate101 for long periods of time, so just let me know.
    Stormy Aaron Sharp Lv. 70 Privy, Clever Aaron Devereaux Lv. 70 Musk, Fiery Darius Ashburn Lv. 70 Bucc, & Dead-eye Amber Hawkins Lv. 22 ​Swash




  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Koalabear567 For This Useful Post:

    HelpfulAuroraParker (02-07-2018)


  17. #9
    Rrrrzzzz419's Avatar
       Rrrrzzzz419 is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    436
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    381
    Thanks (Received)
    617
    Gold
    120

    Re: Birthday Card Dragon

    Quote Originally Posted by Koalabear567 View Post
    You wouldn't happen to have a Sand Shark, would you? One that you can morph with? (I'd like to try out my Dancing Shark theory.)

    It's understandable if you don't. There are other pets that I'd like to morph with on the off chance to get a copy of them. A Glowfish, Mountain Yeti, Majestic Ibis, Shrieking Eel, or Flying Cobra just to name a few.

    I usually have Friday and Saturday to play on Pirate101 for long periods of time, so just let me know.
    If I have a Sand Shark it is not adult yet, I have several pets but I know I don't currently have any of the others you specifically mentioned.

    I'll probably be on both Friday and Saturday so we can probably set up a time in advance.

    Captains Of The #TrollPatrol. Avatar (Me) made by Sock from Super Happy Fun Times. Profile and Signature picture (My Pirates) made by @HelpfulAuroraParker.



  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rrrrzzzz419 For This Useful Post:

    HelpfulAuroraParker (02-07-2018)


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •