My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Tired

Re: Next KI Live - Thursday, Jan 25, 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Kingurz View Post
    Behind the scenes means more quality of life updates (bug fixes, changes to AI, etc). [aka things already in game that needs to work better]

"Some things for later this year" is likely a small quest update, more holiday decorations, or an addition to Ship PvP. [aka actual new things]

A story update or a new system implemented (like crafting), would have been hyped with something like, "we have a major update we are working on that you all will certainly enjoy later this year".

Not really. I have to disagree here. Behind the scenes could always mean that it's something they're working on but can't share any information or pictures to reveal anything yet. (World, New system, or a dungeon etc). And since they mentioned that it's a big of a thing/Update it might be either Story update or a new system to introduce.
    Logan - Blade Dancer - Swashbuckler - PvP Champion - Pirate101 Articles and Guides Writer for Final Bastion and Adventures of the Spiral

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Logan For This Useful Post:

FusionSun (01-26-2018),helena (01-26-2018),HelpfulAuroraParker (01-26-2018),monkeycrew (01-26-2018),Rrrrzzzz419 (01-26-2018)

Rrrrzzzz419 is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    Not really. I have to disagree here. Behind the scenes could always mean that it's something they're working on but can't share any information or pictures to reveal anything yet. (World, New system, or a dungeon etc). And since they mentioned that it's a big of a thing/Update it might be either Story update or a new system to introduce.
    I'm afraid to hope, but maybe you are right. I took behind the scenes to be new hybrid pets which cannot be seen unless you morph the right combo.

Captains Of The #TrollPatrol. Avatar (Me) made by Sock from Super Happy Fun Times. Profile and Signature picture (My Pirates) made by @HelpfulAuroraParker.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rrrrzzzz419 For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (12-05-2018),HelpfulAuroraParker (01-26-2018)

monkeycrew is offline Lookout

• monkeycrew's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Black Wolf Bowman
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Bison Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Dreaming

Yeah. I think if they were to say that, they would actually say they're working on something that's not just reskins of everything. If they were gonna do that, they'd probably say
    "new surprises in crown ship" or something like that. No overhype, though, since they have a reputation of under-delivering imo.

Black Wolf Bowman Level 70/Dashing Seamus Bowman Level 70/Gruesome Sergio Bowman Level 70/Loyal Zane Bowman Level 70/India Bowman Level 70/Able Anna Urswick Level 70

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monkeycrew For This Useful Post:

CaptainPowwow (01-26-2018),FusionSun (01-26-2018),HelpfulAuroraParker (01-26-2018),Stephanie (01-26-2018)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor

• Willowdreamer's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Bridget Brewster
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Witchdoctor
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Samoorai Frigate
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Happy

The major hype was piled on for Wizard101's 10th anniversary coming up, and a new bundle for Wizards. It sounded to me like our next update will be "quality" additions and fixes. And Leah mentioned how she really likes the Automated Companions, so something to do with that for sure, as well as more with Ship PvP.

Sorry, guys, but it didn't sound like anything big was hitting Pirate101, to me, or that it would be very soon, either. Leah basically said that January is pretty much a planning month, and February is Friendship Festival, so we could get the blue Fandango added with that and the other tweaks in the Spring.

2000 more codes will be added when the video is uploaded, so if the KITROLLIN code gets used up, there will be another chance.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (01-26-2018),Kingurz (01-26-2018),Stephanie (01-27-2018)

Koalabear567 is offline Deck Swabber
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Rrrrzzzz419 View Post
    Birthday Dimetrosaur hybrid, no he is talking about how you make the Birthday Dimetrosaur, Decius doesn't read central much to know it was found. I posted a question which should show up tomorrow on the main forums asking how many hybrids will be in the next update and if at least 1 of them will be an idea of mine. I hope he responds. The Inky plus Deep is likely Inky Octopus plus Grouper makes the Grouper Of The Deep at least that's what me and @Ryan Strong decided. We may be wrong though.
    What about Inky Octopus plus Grouper of the Deep makes Octoberpus? Just another theory (really the first thing that popped in my mind when Decius gave the hint), and here it is in another format:

Inky Octopus x Grouper of the Deep = Octoberpus
    Stormy Aaron Sharp Lv. 70 Privy, Clever Aaron Devereaux Lv. 70 Musk, Fiery Darius Ashburn Lv. 70 Bucc, & Dead-eye Amber Hawkins Lv. 22 ​Swash

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Koalabear567 For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (01-26-2018),Ryan Strong (01-27-2018),zliten (01-26-2018)

Kingurz is offline Deckhand
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

I would agree with you if their statement was all one sentence. For example, "we are working behind the scenes for an update later this year". But since they presented the statement as two separate thoughts, I'm pretty sure behind the scenes in this context is related to maintenance and performance. Although, if you compare the statement actually said in the video, vice the tweet, it did seem to insinuate behind the scenes work for an update. Hard to tell without the direct hints they usually give in Wizard101.
    Last edited by Kingurz; 01-26-2018 at 11:14 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kingurz For This Useful Post:

axel125 (01-31-2018),HelpfulAuroraParker (01-27-2018),Koalabear567 (01-27-2018)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Koalabear567 View Post
    What about Inky Octopus plus Grouper of the Deep makes Octoberpus? Just another theory (really the first thing that popped in my mind when Decius gave the hint), and here it is in another format:

Inky Octopus x Grouper of the Deep = Octoberpus
    You called it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Octoberpus Egg.JPG   Octoberpus Pet.JPG  

Captains Of The #TrollPatrol. Avatar (Me) made by Sock from Super Happy Fun Times. Profile and Signature picture (My Pirates) made by @HelpfulAuroraParker.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rrrrzzzz419 For This Useful Post:

GoldenGuardian (01-28-2018),HelpfulAuroraParker (01-28-2018),Kingurz (01-28-2018),Koalabear567 (01-28-2018),Ryan Strong (01-28-2018)

Koalabear567 is offline Deck Swabber
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Rrrrzzzz419 View Post
    You called it!
    x sits stunned and staring at screen for a minute ... before spoiling the moment of triumph with a squeal of delight x
    Seriously? I actually guessed the right combo for once?
    Thank you @Rrrrzzzz419, for letting me know the theory was right!
    No rest for a hybrid hunter though, until every hybrid is found, so back to the drawing board I go.
    x "This color here ... this egg pattern" ... 'mutters' ... 'mutters' ... x

What I really need is the pets to test some of my theories and unlimited time and crowns. Whether or not that actually happens, I'll keep searching, for there are plenty discoveries left to find in the morphing tent.
    Stormy Aaron Sharp Lv. 70 Privy, Clever Aaron Devereaux Lv. 70 Musk, Fiery Darius Ashburn Lv. 70 Bucc, & Dead-eye Amber Hawkins Lv. 22 ​Swash

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Koalabear567 For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (01-28-2018),Rrrrzzzz419 (01-28-2018)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Koalabear567 View Post
    x sits stunned and staring at screen for a minute ... before spoiling the moment of triumph with a squeal of delight x
    Seriously? I actually guessed the right combo for once?
    Thank you @Rrrrzzzz419, for letting me know the theory was right!
    No rest for a hybrid hunter though, until every hybrid is found, so back to the drawing board I go.
    x "This color here ... this egg pattern" ... 'mutters' ... 'mutters' ... x

What I really need is the pets to test some of my theories and unlimited time and crowns. Whether or not that actually happens, I'll keep searching, for there are plenty discoveries left to find in the morphing tent.
    You totally guessed the right combo! How cool is that! If you have anymore ideas let me know! BTW: Have you seen either or both of my pirates in game before? I am in the morphing tent a lot. Maybe I should add you as a game friend.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rrrrzzzz419 For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (01-28-2018),Koalabear567 (01-29-2018)

RealDux is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Confused

You may find taking pictures of Pirate101 gameplay easier by pressing the 'prt sc/sysrq' button. It saves in the Documents section of your computer under the Pirate101 folder.
    "Blessed are those whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the Lord." Psalm 119:1

20. The Following User Says Thank You to RealDux For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (01-28-2018)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast