Deathmournex is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Clockworks Dungeon Full Team Needed asap!

I died trying last time, and I really need help, I'm going to need a damage dealer, healer, and a tank.
    Deathmournex

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Deathmournex For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (02-15-2018)

Koalabear567 is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Re: Clockworks Dungeon Full Team Needed asap!

Quote Originally Posted by Deathmournex View Post
    I died trying last time, and I really need help, I'm going to need a damage dealer, healer, and a tank.
    Just so you know, those descriptions can fit your companions and your pirate.

A pet that gives you healing powers would make your pirate the healer, and if you're using more heals than that it's time for a new strategy.

Ratbeard or Gracie can be pretty good tanks, and there are others but I've never used them as much.

Contessa, Bonnie Anne, your first companion, and your class companion all are great at being damage dealers, depending on how you've trained them. It helps that Bonnie can be a second healer, most effective when health is low.

Some of the Clock Works battles are better fought from a corner, where the enemy usually moves in to hit two of you at a time, which allows you to focus using two on one tactics. The fight with plenty of armada gunners is best fought up close, unless you want to use only musketeers. In all cases, you aim to take out one to two enemies at a time.

Valencia part II is well known for being harder than the rest of the first arc. The enemies have more talents and powers so you need to use strategies that keep their talents from activating or run counter to them. The enemy critical chance is often higher too, and you can lower that by buffing the stat they use on your companions. Shields help too of course, so consider integrating them in to your strategy.

I am giving advice instead of offering team help, as I've been where you are and I know the appeal of a full team, but learning to hold your own is important in this game too. (I died three times in that dungeon, before I finally used the right strategy, but I'd thought my team had to be max level. I just soloed it on my musk, a little while ago, using lower level companions.)
    Stormy Aaron Sharp Lv. 70 Privy, Clever Aaron Devereaux Lv. 70 Musk, Fiery Darius Ashburn Lv. 70 Bucc, & Dead-eye Amber Hawkins Lv. 22 ​Swash

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Koalabear567 For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (02-15-2018)