PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Woot

Re: New Flying Snake Pets!

Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post

Hmm... my Asomodeus also got Poisonous 2 at Level 10. Doesn't seem very "rare" really, does it?
    Yeah I guess it really commits to the poisonous name.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avery Court Grace For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (02-23-2018),Willowdreamer (02-23-2018)

LegendaryM7 is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

• LegendaryM7's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Fearless Killian Hawkins
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Mooshu Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Curious

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ap1.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	137.7 KB 
ID:	74129Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ap2.png 
Size:	139.0 KB 
ID:	74130

These are the talents and powers that my Asmodeus Poisonteeth got. I'll mention that mine also got the Poisonous 2 talent at level 10, so perhaps it's one of those "A first gen version of this gets ___ at level __." Also, I will say that both Asmodeus Poisonteeth and Mara seem to be references to certain series out there (I won't say which ones (they are different series to each other), but I will say that, no, it's not Star Wars). I only know this because I got curious enough to search for them based on their specific names.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LegendaryM7 For This Useful Post:

CaptainPowwow (04-04-2018),HelpfulAuroraParker (03-30-2018)

Koalabear567 is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryM7 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ap1.png 
Size:	137.7 KB 
ID:	74129Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ap2.png 
Size:	139.0 KB 
ID:	74130

These are the talents and powers that my Asmodeus Poisonteeth got. I'll mention that mine also got the Poisonous 2 talent at level 10, so perhaps it's one of those "A first gen version of this gets ___ at level __." Also, I will say that both Asmodeus Poisonteeth and Mara seem to be references to certain series out there (I won't say which ones (they are different series to each other), but I will say that, no, it's not Star Wars). I only know this because I got curious enough to search for them based on their specific names.
    You won't say? We have enough difficulty trying to decipher the older hints given to us by Decius; there's no need for adding more mystery.

Asmodeus [pronounced As-Moe-Day-Us {according to author}] Poisonteeth, aka Giant Ice Eyes, is the snake in the story of Redwall (by Brian Jacques [pronounced Jake's {author said so}]), who is slain by the main character Mathias (an orphan mouse who becomes the protector of Redwall Abbey). He's a secondary villain, or obstacle/checkpoint, in the book and following that pattern, other secondary villains in other books of the series deserve a second look. General Ironbeak and Lord Verdauga Greeneyes, whose last names can be entered into the chatbox, fit this category nicely. Ironbeak is a raven and Greeneyes (whose first name translates from Latin to also mean green eyes) is wildcat warlord. I personally am interested in getting a hybrid that looks like a raven or crow by morphing with the hawk or maybe one of the hawk's hybrids (when those are found).

Mara is a Doctor Who thing and therefore out of my understanding, as I'd rather not delve into that amalgamation of science fiction any further than I have. I do like the sound of psychevore though.

This post contains 2 auto-link(s) to our wiki for your reference.
    Stormy Aaron Sharp Lv. 70 Privy, Clever Aaron Devereaux Lv. 70 Musk, Fiery Darius Ashburn Lv. 70 Bucc, & Dead-eye Amber Hawkins Lv. 22 ​Swash

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Koalabear567 For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (04-04-2018)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12