R3VOLT is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Balanced

Is this working

Hey , is the game still a thing i'm thinking of going full charge on the game as a monthly sub cause not sure how much time i can invest and if i could find anyone to play with , i don't wish to solo the game though . Lemme know what y'all think , thank you .

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to R3VOLT For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (05-18-2021),Tomas (05-17-2021),Willowdreamer (05-18-2021)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Lurking

Re: Is this working

I think so....

it's usually the same few people in Avery Court, but you can run into people while questing.

But you usually wont find anyone in team up, and you might struggle to find help.

We can always play together though if you do decide to join again.
    I'm usually leveling my other characters - a few are at level 5 if you want to do a bit of questing together.

But here, ANDL8YPR, is a friend code for one of my level 70 characters.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tomas For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (05-18-2021),R3VOLT (05-17-2021),Willowdreamer (05-18-2021)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Balanced

Smile Re: Is this working

Wonderful my main is under lvl 10 i believe , i just got to the point where crowns and membership were needed so yeah .. tomorrow is my last free day but i'll make sure to get some space on my hdd's and find some time to hop in the game , keep it touch

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to R3VOLT For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (05-18-2021),Tomas (05-17-2021),Willowdreamer (05-18-2021)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by R3VOLT View Post
    Wonderful my main is under lvl 10 i believe , i just got to the point where crowns and membership were needed so yeah .. tomorrow is my last free day but i'll make sure to get some space on my hdd's and find some time to hop in the game , keep it touch
    Oh. I have a level 10 around Jonah town as well, I think.

It is a very small community. I think you might struggle to find people...

I don't want to deter anyone from playing though. I have a huge amount of friends, but sometimes it feels like my friends list are the only people that do play pirate...lol. Once you find friends, it seems less small.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomas For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (05-18-2021),Willowdreamer (05-18-2021)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by R3VOLT View Post
    Hey , is the game still a thing i'm thinking of going full charge on the game as a monthly sub cause not sure how much time i can invest and if i could find anyone to play with , i don't wish to solo the game though . Lemme know what y'all think , thank you .
    I have these tips for you if you don't want to solo while you play:

1. Stay in Avery Realm. Most players are in that realm by default, and you will run into others most of the time by playing there. Many of us avoid Avery's Court, but as @Tomas points out, there are a bunch that tend to hang out.

2. When sailing in the skyways on your ship, hail the area and let people know that you are there and want to make friends. The green chat can be seen by all ships' captains at once, so if you want help sinking ships, be able to describe where you are so they can sail to you.

3. Keep posting about your adventures and eventually someone will check in here. We have many lurkers who don't post, but they might be willing to look for you in the game and join you. I am usually online mornings rather than evenings, so my replies may not seem timely, but I've been playing since Beta. If you have any questions, I'm happy to help -- and I've been known to meet up with people later in the day to morph pets or complete hard dungeons if they need.

4. Have fun! I don't believe you need to have other pirates to play through fairly quickly, but group plunder chests are very valuable to a young character leveling up, so it's very good to have a partner.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (05-18-2021),LuckyDuck (06-13-2021),R3VOLT (05-25-2021),RealDux (06-12-2021),Tomas (05-18-2021)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Balanced

Hi Willowdreamer , i'm downloading the game as we speak but too bad i have to play on my secondary account since my main has had a chargeback long time ago by some guy from Facebook that offered me a 1 month membership and stopped playing after the incident . I gotta sort it out with KI

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to R3VOLT For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (05-27-2021),Tomas (05-27-2021),Willowdreamer (05-26-2021)